Language: English, Hindi
Instructors: FICSI Admin
Why this course?
This course is designed for providing skill training and/or upgrading the knowledge and basic skills to take up the job of ‘Fruit Pulp Processing Technician' in 'Food Processing' sector. All the activities carried out by a specialist are covered in this course. Upon successful completion of this course, the candidate will be eligible to work as a Fruit Pulp Processing Technician.
This course is designed to enable training for the specific Qualification Pack (QP). Each National Occupational Standards (NOS) is covered across Unit/s.
Key Learning Objectives for the specific NOS mark the beginning of the Unit/s for that NOS.
• Prepare and maintain work area and process machineries for production of fruit pulp
• Prepare for production of fruit pulp
• Produce fruit pulp from various fruits
• Complete documentation and record keeping related to production of fruit pulp
• Food safety, hygiene and sanitation for processing food products
|Fruit Pulp Processing Technician Participant Handbook English (168 pages)|
|Fruit Pulp Processing Technician Participant Handbook Hindi (111 pages)|
|Fruit Pulp Processing Technician Practical Guide English (144 pages)|
|Fruit Pulp Processing Technician Trainer's Guide Hindi (125 pages)|
|Training Delivery Plan|
|Fruit Pulp Processing Technician Training Delivery Plan English (25 pages)|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :