Language: English, Hindi
Instructors: FICSI Admin
Why this course?
This course is designed for providing skill training and/or upgrading the knowledge and basic skills to take up the job of ‘Offal Collector and Utiliser' in 'Food Processing' sector. All the activities carried out by a specialist are covered in this course. Upon successful completion of this course, the candidate will be eligible to work as an Offal Collector and Utiliser.
This course is designed to enable training for the specific Qualification Pack (QP). Each National Occupational Standards (NOS) is covered across Unit/s.
Key Learning Objectives for the specific NOS mark the beginning of the Unit/s for that NOS.
• Prepare and maintain work area and process machineries for offal collection and utilisation
• Prepare for offal collection and utilisation
• Carry out offal collection and utilisation
• Complete documentation and record keeping related to offal collection and utilisation
• Ensure food safety, hygiene and sanitation for processing food products
|Offal Collector and Utilizer Participant Handbook English (166 pages)|
|Offal Collector and Utilizer Participant Handbook Hindi (105 pages)|
|Offal Collector and Utilizer Practical Guide English (132 pages)|
|Offal Collector and Utilizer Trainer's Guide Hindi (124 pages)|
|Offal Collector and Utilizer Facilitator Guide English (202 pages)|
|Training Delivery Plan|
|Offal Collector and Utilizer Training Delivery Plan English (22 pages)|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :