3.0 (1 ratings)
Language: English, Hindi
Instructors: FICSI Admin
Why this course?
This course is designed to provide skill training and/or upgrade the knowledge and basic skills to take up the job of ‘Traditional Snacks and Savory Maker' in 'Food Processing' sector. All the activities carried out by a specialist are covered in this course. Upon successful completion of this course the candidate will be eligible to work as Traditional Snacks and Savory Maker in a related Unit.
This course is designed to enable training for the specific Qualification Pack (QP). Each National Occupational Standards (NOS) is covered across Unit/s.
Key Learning Objectives for the specific NOS mark the beginning of the Unit/s for that NOS.
• Prepare and maintain work area and process machineries for making snack and savoury
• Prepare for production of snack and savoury
• Prepare raw material for snack and savoury
• Prepare snack and savoury products
• Complete documentation and record keeping related to making traditional snack and savoury
• Ensure food safety hygiene and sanitation for processing food products
|Traditional Snack and Savoury Maker Participant Handbook English (164 pages)|
|Traditional Snack and Savoury Maker Participant Handbook Hindi (102 pages)|
|Traditional Snack and Savoury Maker Practical Guide English (150 pages)|
|Traditional Snack and Savoury Maker Trainer's Guide Hindi (135 pages)|
|Training Delivery Plan|
|Traditional Snack and Savoury Maker Training Delivery Plan English (23 pages)|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :