5.0 (3 ratings)
This course is designed for providing skill training and/or upgrading the knowledge and basic skills to take up the job of ‘Assistant Lab Technician – Food and Agricultural Commodities' in 'Food Processing' sector. All the activities carried out by a specialist are covered in this course. Upon successful completion of this course, the candidate will be eligible to work as an Assistant Lab Technician – Food and Agricultural Commodities.
This course is designed to enable training for the specific Qualification Pack (QP).
Each National Occupational Standards (NOS) is covered across Unit/s.
Key Learning Objectives for the specific NOS mark the beginning of the Unit/s for that NOS.
• Prepare and maintain work area and equipment for food lab testing
• Prepare for quality analysis and manage housekeeping for food lab activities
• Sampling and quality analysis for food lab activities
• Complete documentation and record keeping related to performing food lab activities
• Food safety, hygiene and sanitation for food lab testing
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :