24 learners enrolled
This course is designed for providing skill training and/or upgrading the knowledge and basic skills to take up the job of ‘Dairy Processing Equipment Operator' in 'Food Processing' sector. All the activities carried out by a specialist are covered in this course. Upon successful completion of this course, the candidate will be eligible to work as a Dairy Processing Equipment Operator.
This course is designed to enable training for the specific Qualification Pack (QP). Each
QP consists of National Occupational Standards (NOS). Key Learning Objectives for the specific NOS mark the beginning of the Unit/s for that NOS.
The Dairy Processing Equipment Operator is responsible and expected to perform the following:
• Prepare and maintain work area and process machineries for operating dairy processing equipment
• Prepare for operating dairy process machineries and production of various dairy products
• Operate dairy processing machineries
• Complete documentation and record keeping related to operation of dairy processing equipment
• Food safety, hygiene and sanitation for processing food products
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :