Instructor: FICSILanguage: English
This course is designed to provide skill training and/ or upgrade the knowledge and basic skills to take up the job of ‘Fish and Sea Food Processing Technician' in 'Food Processing' sector. All the activities carried out by a specialist are covered in this course. Upon successful completion of this course, the candidate will be eligible to work as a Fish and Sea Food Processing Technician.
This course is designed to enable training for the specific Qualification Pack (QP). Each National Occupational Standards (NOS) is covered across Unit/s.
Key Learning Objectives for the specific NOS mark the beginning of the Unit/s for that NOS.
• Prepare and maintain work area and process machineries for processing fish and sea food
• Prepare for execution of fish and sea food processing
• Execution of fish and sea food processing
• Complete documentation and record keeping related to processing of fish and sea food
• Food safety hygiene and sanitation for processing food products