There are no items in your cart
Instructor: FICSILanguage: English
This course is designed for providing skill training and/or upgrading the knowledge and basic skills to take up the job of ‘Processed Food Entrepreneur' in 'Food Processing' sector. All the activities carried out by a specialist are covered in this course. Upon successful completion of this course, the candidate will be eligible to work as a Processed Food Entrepreneur.
This course is designed to enable training for the specific Qualification Pack (QP). Each National Occupational Standards (NOS) is covered across Unit/s.
Key Learning Objectives for the specific NOS mark the beginning of the Unit/s for that NOS.
• Evaluate and develop entrepreneur skills
• Selection of product and business planning
• Prepare for startup of food processing unit
• Start food processing unit
• Complete documentation and record keeping
• Ensure food safety hygiene and sanitation